1. Accueil
  2. Forums
  3. Petites Annonces
  4. Echanges d'appartement ou de maison
  5. Cute 1 bedroom flat South London for short term rent (or swap with Paris/Montreal/New York flat)

Cute 1 bedroom flat South London for short term rent (or swap with Paris/Montreal/New York flat)

Portrait d'anonyme
  • Hors ligne
  • Membre depuis :
  • 12 années 7 mois
  • Réponse(s) : 0

I am looking to either swap my London flat this summer for similar in Montreal & New Yok (Montreal in July and New York in August) or rent it to someone for July and/or August (£750/month all bills incl.). Ideal for a single person or a couple. Some pics attached (more on my profile). Also interested in swapping it with a Paris flat in May (for 10 days to 2 weeks) and renting it for one week to 10 days in June. If those are not the dates you are interested in, let me know still - we might work something out! I speak English/ Je parle Francais / Ich spreche Deutsch / Hablo espanol! :)

Description of the flat below:
* 35 square meters top floor flat - 1 bedroom + 1 living room with kitchen area + 1 small but very cute bathroom under the roof. Quiet and safe area. Park nearby. * Cable TV/ internet connection * High street 5 minutes walk away (with many shops, post office, two big supermarkets, shopping mall, cinema...)
* Located in Sutton, South London (Zone 5) / train station: Sutton or West Sutton / 10-15 minutes walk to both train stations. Direct trains to Clapham Junction & Wimbledon in 20 minutes - London Victoria in 30 minutes- London Bridge in 45 minutes.
* Closest airport: Gatwick. There is also a direct bus to Heathrow airport (one hour/ one hour 1/2).
* Cost of transport to London: Travel cards: £7.50 for a 1-5 zone travel card off-peak or £12.60 for a day travel card on peak hours / £44 for a weekly travel card/ £169 for a monthly travel card - or you can use an Oystercard (pay as you go)

* Rent: £750/month incl. all bills except pone bill. or £200/week incl. all bills except phone bill

* Looking for non-smokers preferably- or if you smoke, I would ask you to do it outside of the property